Lu Hopkins Designs

I am a final year Graphic Design student at Loughborough University. I am looking to challenge myself as a business and creative mind, and find experience in creative industries. This blog is to profile my own work, while also working as an archive of inspiring work I have collated.

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Penguin Book Cover







I have entered the Penguin Book Competition and have been working on it for two weeks now. I am designing a book jacket for the novel Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, by Patrick Suskind. I am really pleased with what I have come up with and believe I have come up with a very original idea! Will post the end result when it is finally finished.

In the meantime, whilst researching into book jackets I have seen some excellent ones along the way which are worth looking at.

http://www.penguin.co.uk/static/cs/uk/0/minisites/penguindesignaward/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers