Lu Hopkins Designs

I am a final year Graphic Design student at Loughborough University. I am looking to challenge myself as a business and creative mind, and find experience in creative industries. This blog is to profile my own work, while also working as an archive of inspiring work I have collated.

Thursday 2 April 2009

www.jobsintown.com




I love the idea of these adverts for jobsintown.com. It brings back that childhood fantasy of someone curled up inside the cash machine pushing the money out for you. How is there enough room for all the money etc.?

I also think it is clever because it brings back the ideals you have when you're a child. How you thought you could be anything when you were young and you had a whole wealth of opportunities ahead of you. But you can get stuck in a dead-end job, and this company is the one to get you out of the trap. The confined space works so well with the idea of being stuck, and life being short; the pressure of making decisions. Ooof brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers