Lu Hopkins Designs

I am a final year Graphic Design student at Loughborough University. I am looking to challenge myself as a business and creative mind, and find experience in creative industries. This blog is to profile my own work, while also working as an archive of inspiring work I have collated.

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Trip to Venice and Milan

Just got back from a trip to Venice and Milan with my graphics colleagues.



It was a fantastic experience and I especially loved Milan (Think I might be a bit of a big city gal).

I found myself taking a lot of photos of bicycles and random interesting people I spotted and snapped.



Whilst out there we had to complete a photographic project on Venice. My group and I chose to capture the two sides of Venice; the romantic ideal that people from all over the world come to enjoy and the day-to-day Venice that locals experience. The way we shot the contrasting shots to communicate our message was very interesting, but since we were only given a disposable camera to use, it'll be nice to see if it works as well as we hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers