Lu Hopkins Designs

I am a final year Graphic Design student at Loughborough University. I am looking to challenge myself as a business and creative mind, and find experience in creative industries. This blog is to profile my own work, while also working as an archive of inspiring work I have collated.

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Craig Ward


Recently discovered the typographic artist Craig Ward who I really enjoy. He goes under the pseudonym "words are pictures", and creates typographic images that are really exceptional.



He constantly experiments with the "notion" of typography, and works in 3D and cinema 4D.



He has also produced large-scale maps, made entirely of type, of world cities that he personally has visited.

Really exciting and totally brought a whole new way of thinking towards type projects for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers