Lu Hopkins Designs

I am a final year Graphic Design student at Loughborough University. I am looking to challenge myself as a business and creative mind, and find experience in creative industries. This blog is to profile my own work, while also working as an archive of inspiring work I have collated.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Alice in Wonderland

This is the book cover I designed for the novel Alice in Wonderland. As there is a film coming out directed by Tim Burton, this would no doubt increase sales of the book, so I wanted to create a book that complimented the style of the film-the darker side to the novel.

The front cover represents both a rabbit hole and an eye. The "wonderland" is all in Alice's head so I wanted to illustrate how the rabbit hole is like falling into Alice's imagination and, as we all know, the eye is the window to the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers